We are looking for the Flutter Mobile Developer who will join the development team to create and support Viveo's end-user mobile application. You will be responsible for applying software engineering disciplines and best practices to all assigned tasks, primarily though not exclusively focused on mobile and web application development and maintenance
Data processing is done in an AWS serverless environment. This includes achieving and maintaining overall software quality, efficient delivery of features and fixes, and a high degree of visibility and accountability for other team members and business stakeholders.
- Designing and building Viveo's growing front-end systems
- Coding mostly in Dart / Flutter
- Own the front-end business logic and take good care of the reliable connection with back-end
- Improve and refactor our platform to keep it perform ant and scalable
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Collaborate with our backend developers to connect to APIs
- Maintaining knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in relevant technology stacks and architectural/design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development
- 1+ years hands-on programming experience in Dart & Flutter
- State management tool knowledge (Mobx.dart, bloc, provider, etc)
- Translating UI/UX designs into responsive code with trendy animations
- Understanding fundamental optimization principles behind scalable applications
Candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work well in a cross-functional team setting, and in varied, fast-paced business environments, while adapting quickly to the use of new technologies, techniques, and processes. Excellent oral communication and English skills are a must.
Required candidate level
- Possibility to work with real impact and meaningful outcome
- Possibility to challenge yourself by using your full skillset in a fast-growing healthcare startup
- Possibility to work in a product company with an experienced and enthusiastic team
- Professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Free Viveo Specialist Doctor’s health insurance: https://viveohealth.ee/en/for-individuals/specialist-doctor-package/
- NO RELOCATION HELP (but we can provide employment registration for immigration)
This is not a remote position.
Viveo is a healthcare technology platform looking to make medical care more affordable and accessible to people around the world. We are building the next generation of the remote medical platform that’s used by millions of doctors and patients around the globe. Viveo enables doctors and patients to hold virtual appointments, making medical care more accessible and efficient.
In the past months, we have launched Viveo's telemedicine platform in Mexico, and platform within private healthcare insurance in Latvia and Lithuania (in Estonia, we have dedicated to it for almost 3 years). Right next in line are Brasil, India, South-Africa. No limits on markets, no limits on ambitions.
A committed team of experienced people in business development, growth marketing, insurance, healthcare, IT development, puts Viveo in a strong position within this fast-growing healthcare market.
Our global website: https://viveohealth.com/
Our Estonian website: https://viveohealth.ee/