We are looking for a mid-senior UI&UX Designer who will shape the future of our SaaS product.
UX Designer is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It’s a role, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department.
You will ensure that the design deliverables are aligned to business expectations and executed within budget and timescales. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding the healthcare sector's future trends and needs. It will involve you using your best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve the efficiency of the design and creative department.
- Product Design: Actively contribute as a designer, with a strong emphasis on information design and data visualization. Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Prioritization: Manage multiple projects and allocate design resources accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting team members up for success by setting clear and measurable goals.
- Collaboration: Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth product development process. The ability to work with geographically dispersed teams is a must, as we have offices in Tallinn and Yerevan.
- Design System Implementation: Participate in evolving, maintaining, and extending our design system.
- Champion the Customer/Prospective Customers: Translate ideas and customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Designing enterprise-level digital SaaS products for B2B, B2C, B2B2C
- Simplifying complex data and analytics
- Using Figma software for design and presentation on an export level is a must
- 3+ years of design experience in Software Development in a full-time position
- A solid grasp of UX research methodologies, usability, and accessibility. Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility guidelines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate both design decisions and rationale to a variety of audiences and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business and customers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to execute quickly while providing attention to details
- SUCCESSFUL DESIGN PORTFOLIO with EXAMPLES of interactions and visuals across web applications (not just static websites):
- experience with at least 5 mobile projects (share 2 of the best when applying)
- experience with at least 20 web projects (share 5 of the best when applying)
- Opportunity to work with real impact and meaningful outcome
- Possibility to work in a product company
- Professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Challenge for your skillset in fast-growing healthcare start-up
Viveo is an Estonian-rooted healthcare technology platform looking to make medical care more affordable and accessible to people around the world. We are building the next generation of the remote medical platform that’s used by millions of doctors and patients around the globe. Viveo enables doctors and patients to hold virtual appointments, making medical care more accessible and efficient.
In the past months, we have launched Viveo's telemedicine platform in Mexico, and a platform within private healthcare insurance in Latvia and Lithuania (in Estonia, we have dedicated to it for almost 3 years). Right next in line are Brasil, India, South-Africa, TBA. No limits on markets, no limits on ambitions.
A committed team of experienced people in business development, growth marketing, insurance, healthcare, IT development, puts Viveo in a strong position within this fast-growing healthcare market.
Global website: https://viveohealth.com/